Business & Personal Relocation Concierge
Services / Relocation Concierge
Your Puerto Rico Relocation Team
You are busy running your business, and relocation to Puerto Rico can be a complex and stressful process. Let us handle the details for you!
We provide a single point of contact for everything you need to relocate to Puerto Rico. Our staff has been in your shoes, and fully understands the process you are going through in relocating and acclimating to a new culture. No other service we’ve encountered in Puerto Rico combines an understanding of your unique situation, while also offering insider-level expertise in how things work in Puerto Rico.
Our Concierge service fees vary depending upon your needs and the scope of work required. Please contact us for a consultation to explore further how we can make this a smooth and painless transition for you, your business, and any loved ones you may be bringing with you!
Business Relocation Assistance
On the business front we can:
- Design a plan that is optimal for your needs, and manage it every step of the way, providing you with first-class passage into your new Puerto Rico business.
- Use our network of professional advisors to ensure that your Puerto Rico tax strategy is optimal for your situation. This includes a complete pre-move analysis to determine the appropriate tax grants for you and any business restructuring needs, and as well as creating a plan and timeline that meets your needs.
- Develop a business plan.
- Form any new Puerto Rico corporate entities you may need.
- Manage the creation of all corporate documents you may require, including Operating Agreements, By-Laws, Annual Minutes, etc.
- Prepare and escalate grant applications to secure Puerto Rico tax breaks, using our team’s knowledge of and direct experience with the application process.
- Set up your new business, including planning, staffing, and ongoing team, budget, operations, and property management.
- Identify and develop the ideal office space for your business, if appropriate, including management of contract staff should you need to build out
the spaceand/or decorate it.
- Hire and set up your new business team, if needed.
- Handle all payroll processing and related human resources management and compliance needs.
- Find the best ongoing service providers for corporate and personal needs, including attorneys, CPAs, public relations agents, and other professionals.
- Identify the necessary permits and licenses for your business, and escalate obtaining them.
- Plan and manage business meetings and other needed corporate events.
Personal Relocation Services
On the personal front we can:
- Be your contact and guide on your first visit to Puerto Rico to evaluate this amazing opportunity!
- Manage the entire process to your requirements, providing you with a red carpet entry into your new life in Puerto Rico!
- Find the perfect new Puerto Rico home for you or your family.
- Manage the entire moving process, including decorating, construction, and hiring service staff, and, if needed, ongoing property management.
- Identify the appropriate school for your children and assist in the enrollment process.
- Provide oversight and escalation as needed at every step of the process.
- Plan family events.
We Can Help
Our company helps people like you take advantage of Puerto Rico’s excellent tax incentives! We can help you determine which tax incentives are right for you, help you plan your residency and relocation strategy, and simplify the entire process for you.
Contact us for a free initial consultation.
Lastest From Our Blog
Puerto Rico is a land of economic opportunity, endless beaches, a rich culture, and friendly people. The weather is amazing year-round, and Puerto Rico offers many beautiful and safe places to live. Let us help you discover the many benefits and joys that life in Puerto Rico has to offer!
Did you realize that the Puerto Rico labor laws are different in many key ways than in the mainland US? They are substantially more labor-friendly than you might expect. If you own or are starting a Puerto Rico business and have employees in PR, it's very important to...
In general it is totally fine to bring your pet with you to Puerto Rico, either on vacation or when moving here permanently. There is no quarantine period required when bringing a pet to Puerto Rico. There are lots of grooming, veterinary, and other services for pets....
Most Puerto Rico investors who apply for Act 60 or Act 22 must donate to a Puerto Rico charity each year. Note: there is no charity requirement for business owners if you chose not to pursue the Investor incentive. Rules for Act 60 and Act 22 Charitable Donations...