Business & Personal Relocation Concierge
Services / Relocation Concierge
Your Puerto Rico Relocation Team
You are busy running your business, and relocation to Puerto Rico can be a complex and stressful process. Let us handle the details for you!
We provide a single point of contact for everything you need to relocate to Puerto Rico. Our staff has been in your shoes, and fully understands the process you are going through in relocating and acclimating to a new culture. No other service we’ve encountered in Puerto Rico combines an understanding of your unique situation, while also offering insider-level expertise in how things work in Puerto Rico.
Our Concierge service fees vary depending upon your needs and the scope of work required. Please contact us for a consultation to explore further how we can make this a smooth and painless transition for you, your business, and any loved ones you may be bringing with you!
Business Relocation Assistance
On the business front we can:
- Design a plan that is optimal for your needs, and manage it every step of the way, providing you with first-class passage into your new Puerto Rico business.
- Use our network of professional advisors to ensure that your Puerto Rico tax strategy is optimal for your situation. This includes a complete pre-move analysis to determine the appropriate tax grants for you and any business restructuring needs, and as well as creating a plan and timeline that meets your needs.
- Develop a business plan.
- Form any new Puerto Rico corporate entities you may need.
- Manage the creation of all corporate documents you may require, including Operating Agreements, By-Laws, Annual Minutes, etc.
- Prepare and escalate grant applications to secure Puerto Rico tax breaks, using our team’s knowledge of and direct experience with the application process.
- Set up your new business, including planning, staffing, and ongoing team, budget, operations, and property management.
- Identify and develop the ideal office space for your business, if appropriate, including management of contract staff should you need to build out
the spaceand/or decorate it.
- Hire and set up your new business team, if needed.
- Handle all payroll processing and related human resources management and compliance needs.
- Find the best ongoing service providers for corporate and personal needs, including attorneys, CPAs, public relations agents, and other professionals.
- Identify the necessary permits and licenses for your business, and escalate obtaining them.
- Plan and manage business meetings and other needed corporate events.
Personal Relocation Services
On the personal front we can:
- Be your contact and guide on your first visit to Puerto Rico to evaluate this amazing opportunity!
- Manage the entire process to your requirements, providing you with a red carpet entry into your new life in Puerto Rico!
- Find the perfect new Puerto Rico home for you or your family.
- Manage the entire moving process, including decorating, construction, and hiring service staff, and, if needed, ongoing property management.
- Identify the appropriate school for your children and assist in the enrollment process.
- Provide oversight and escalation as needed at every step of the process.
- Plan family events.
Contact Us For a Free Initial Consultation
We would be happy to schedule a call with you to determine whether Puerto Rico relocation might be right for you, calculate how much you might be able to save through Puerto Rico tax breaks, and answer any questions you might have.
Lastest From Our Blog
Puerto Rico is a land of economic opportunity, endless beaches, a rich culture, and friendly people. The weather is amazing year-round, and Puerto Rico offers many beautiful and safe places to live. Let us help you discover the many benefits and joys that life in Puerto Rico has to offer!
The Differences and Similarities of Mail and Express Shipping Services in Puerto Rico vs. the U.S.
In general it is totally fine to bring your pet with you to Puerto Rico, either on vacation or when moving here permanently. There is no quarantine period required when bringing a pet to Puerto Rico. There are lots of grooming, veterinary, and other services for pets....
Below are some of the most common questions we hear from people considering Puerto Rico as a relocation destination. Contact us for more details, and for a free consultation about your unique situation. Doesn't Puerto Rico Have a High Crime Rate? Puerto Rico’s issue...